Monday 26 May 2014

7. ABOUT AN EXPERIENCE

A HAPPY ENDING:

During the last holidays, I stayed in Argentina with my family. At first, I loved the place but then I prefered being in Banyoles because there were a lot of parties and I wanted to be with my friends. 

Everything changed for me the day that we went to a forest and I saw a group of volunteers keeping the place clean and safe for the animals, and also helping some animals that were ill or they had some healthy problems. The volunteers were people who were my age and this was shocking for me. I didn't realise that they can do a lot of work without anything and only to save the environment. This makes me think that you can help the others and feel better with yourself and all for the common good. 

When I came back from my holidays I was searching information about associations of young people for volunteering near my country. This week I've started doing some things to help the old people and the children. Now, I feel better because I'm helping people who need someone to do different things that they are not able to or only for company because they are alone. If I hadn't travelled to Argentina and gone to that forest, I'd never have had this opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment