Monday 5 May 2014

3. PLANS FOR A VISIT

Hi Emily,
I’m just writing to check that everything’s OK for your visit.
I think you’ll like Barcelona. On Saturday morning, we’re going to take a bus and look all monuments and interesting places of my city. We’ll be free in the afternoon, so we’re going to go to Camp Nou with my parents and we’re going to see the match and then we could have some dinner on a restaurant or in my home. It’s up to you. I expect we’ll end up in a jazz bar near my house.
On Sunday, we could go to the beach or to a museum. There are typical beaches like Costa Brava or Costa Daurada but if you want to visit a museum we can go to MACBA or CosmuCaixa. Also the beaches are beautiful places.
We’re going to meet you at the airport tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your fly arrives?

Looking forward to seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment