Monday 5 May 2014

UNIT 2: Ask for advise about relationship

Hi, Natalie
Last Friday my friends and I went to a party and there I met a guy. He’s very handsome, very positive, fascinating and kind. I’m not sure about what I feel about him and I need your advice or your opinion.
I met him when I went to left my scarf to a friend. He was talking with him and when I saw him we were talking and laughing a lot.  Then he invited me to a coke and then we went to a bench for talk without hard noise. When we came back and returned to the party he didn’t come to me again or something like that, and he was with another girl which she was my friend. At the end when I left the party he looked at me and he made a smile.

I’ve been thinking about things a lot since then. I’ll probably see him later at school, but I’m not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he’s with friends. What do you reckon? What’s your opinion about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment