Monday 18 November 2013

1. LAST SUMMER


Hi, my name is Blanca and today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First, I'm going to talk about Camp Nashoba North, second, I'm going to talk about Pals and finally back home. Let's start.
CAMP NASHOBA NORTH:
Just one day after school, on July 23rd, I took a plane to Boston for spending half of my summer, seven weeks in USA. Camp Nashoba it’s a camp of Maine, USA and its two hours form Boston. You can do it a lot of activities like waterfront, land sports or arts and craft. Then in some days you do special things like July 4th, the USA independence that we did a water war or in both sessions we did the waterfront carnival and palouza, it’s a big concert.  
So yeah, during the first days I met some new people but some other I knew from last year. The camp was really changed because almost all counselors, they were new from last year. The counselors are the people who teach you and two or three of them are in the same cabin as you. I met a girl, Elsa who I spent all day except for some activities. I know everything about her and all the counselors told us that we were like twins. Every person asked if we were friends at home. During change over, we did some different activities because we were only 5 campers and all the counselors. Change over is the period between the two sessions and you only can stay in the camp if you are international. We went to the ocean (they say ocean and not beach) , cinema, shopping, mosquitoes, it’s an ice-cream shop...and in one morning we did waterskiing, wakeboarding and tubing. And the best part of Change over, it was that we could use or mobile phones and I spoke with some friends. It was so great.
So during second session we were more closed with the counselors because we know it all of them from last session. And just the day before I left it was so sad because I spent really good times and I met an awesome people. Elsa and I, we wish we can go next year or in two years like a JC. And probably, I’ll go with Javi to Vigo for visit Elsa and Rafa that they are form there and at the time I’ll visit my cousin with them.

PALS:
After I arrived there I spent the days in Pals, relaxing on the beach and on the swimming pool. One day I went to Sant Antoni for my grandmother's birthday with all my family. Then on Monica's birthday, I went to l'Escala with Monica, Marta and Judit and we had a beautiful day on the beach and we had so much fun together. And anther day I walked on a beautiful path near the sea, that its in all the Catalans coast. Then Monica came to my house in Pals for spending some days and we had good times in the elevator and in the swimming pool.

BACK HOME:
That part of the summer its the worst part of it. It was the really end of an awesome summer. I wish I could be in summer again. But I stayed at home and I hanged out with my friends. And some days I went to Barcelona for shopping and some other things.




MY CLASS MATES SUMMER
- Laia Ramírez: Estartit, Palamós, Myconos
- Jordi Brunsó: London, fishing with Enric, Bordeaux, prepared for school.
- Júlia Vila: Banyoles, Escala, Cruise
- Mònica Nogué: Escala, Tossa, Camping, PALS.
- Esther Sabé: Acampada, Campas, Granada, Ibiza.
- Mireia Feliu: Banyoles, Estartit, Banyoles.
- Marta Oliver: Alicant, Cophenague, Bantyoles
- Elena Moncayola: France, Oviedo, Banyoles
- Pol Molera: Platja d'Aro, Saint-Lo Normandy, Banyoles
- Enric Planas: Banyoles, Suitzerland, Banyoles
- Bernat Diaz: Belgium friends, Banyoles, Santa Susasna, Platja d'Aro
- Núira Ros: Campas, Platja d'Aro, Banyoles
- Mireia Noguer: Irlend, Halybury, Platja d'Aro
- Pau Guilana: England, Platja d'Aro, Pre-session

No comments:

Post a Comment